Its just a few days till Christmas! Have you bought all your gifts for your friends/family/loved ones yet?
If not, heres my take on the holiday gift guides.
I based this men's 'gift guide' on a rather casual winter style.
For a man that wants to elevate his casual wardrobe with a few statement pieces:
1. Miansai navy hook wrap bracelet - The iconic hook bracelet from Miansai is sure to add the finishing
touches to his outfit.
2. Givenchy america scarf - Monochromatic but has an amazing print, in modal too!
3. Sacai velvet appliqué striped sweater - A striped sweater in green! Can that be more christmassy? (maybe
4. Givenchy flag print sweatshirt - A plain black sweatshirt but with a textured print to sure upgrade his look!
5. Givenchy white leather high tops - A luxurious way to edge up his outfit!
6. Alexander Mcqueen demanta travel bag - This bag exemplifies the impeccable Italian craftsmanship
of the Mcqueen brand.
7. Saint Laurent leather + denim biker jeans - Instead of plain black jeans or black leather pants, combine
both with this amazing panelled zip detailed biker jeans. Any guy would feel 'cooler' in these!
8. Alexander Mcqueen monkstrap boots - These boots definitely are for the casual yet sophisticated man!
9. Givenchy grey baseball skull sweatshirt - Similar to 4, this iconic FW13 print from Givenchy works well
as a sweatshirt and a scarf!
10. Saint Laurent gold aviators - Theres always time for sunnies in the winter sun right?
11. Common Projects black Achilles - Made with top quality leather and a gold stamped code, these Common
Projects low tops go well with absolutely anything.
*So thats all for guys. Everything may be a bit biased because I picked these according to my own tastes!
Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas!