3/27/2014

The Slip On Edit



After another long hiatus, and getting super sick consecutively over a week, I figured I should start posting
again to make up for the absences! I really wish I could promise you that I would post more regularly now,
however, I will be taking my SATs and end of year exams next month, so I can't guarantee you'll see more
posts :(

Anyway, lets talk about slip ons! I've been loving this trend so much, even though I may not be the type
to pull it off. I can tell you the women's section has way more choices and way more styles that I like - i.e.
the CĂ©line black pony hair ones, but agh! I wish they had my size. But the slip on trend is also becoming
very popular amongst the menswear world! So I picked a few bright and statement slip ons above, as well
as some dark, simple styles to edge up a look!

1. These croc embossed Jimmy Choos are to die for! They absolutely suit my craving for black and textured
croc! Hopefully I can get that amazing croc printed KVA shirt along with it!
2. These oily teal blue leather slip-ons from Common Projects are great! Its a great 'unexpected' shade
of blue to pull off! And I just love how soft the leathers are Common Projects works with.
3. Bright coral red slip ons from Lanvin is the way to go if you want to stand out in the crowd!
4. I just love the contrast between the sleek polished black leather against the rough unrefined canvas material
of this Mcqueen slip on.
5. Never be to shy to pull of a print with Mugler
6. For a more winter appropriate selection, opt for these Jil Sander brown suede slip-ons.
7. Similar to the Lanvin coral slip-ons, try pink leather with MMM!

// Jimmy Choo // Common Projects // Lanvin //
---
// Alexander Mcqueen // Mugler // Jil Sander // MMM //


- Justin

2 comments:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    wholesale 3/4 trousers supplier

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    best footwear sale online

    ReplyDelete